Pablo Biggs is co-founder and the Managing Director of Altreya Consulting LLC, a management consulting firm that works with key executives to increasing top-line revenue, profitability, and sustained value creation. He works with executive teams to create and implement strategic growth initiatives, drive digital transformation initiatives and optimize and transform their organizations. As a consultant and executive, Pablo has been instrumental in building out and scaling technology-based solutions for Fortune 50 companies as well as early-stage VC funded organizations.
Pablo’s expertise in creating strategic business growth for clients focuses on:
- Delivering Innovation (Technology + Strategy + scalability + Implementation)
- Architecting new solutions and offerings
- Launching technology-based products and services (Digital Transformation & Technology Entrepreneurship)
- Global go-to-market strategy and execution
- Designing and implementing digital transformation initiatives
- Leveraging Strategic Alliance and Partnerships to:
- Accelerate revenue growth (GTM)
- Decrease cost
- Leverage risk
- Build competencies and capabilities
- Creating industry-wide solutions
His experiences include but are not limited to:
- Developing and scaling new businesses and strategies enabling a Fortune 500 company to emerge from bankruptcy,
- Working with PARC technologies to create new offering and revenue streams.
- Outlining the strategic direction and operational alignment of a medical device company as they moved from venture funding to IPO to strategic acquisition.
- Analyzed, recommended, and implemented a 30+ member strategic alliance network for a global medical industry vertical.
- Developed the Latin American integration strategy of a $1B medical device acquisition and managed the execution of the strategy in the LATAM Southern Cone.
Pablo takes a straightforward 3 principled approach in collaboration with clients to create and implement IP/technology based strategic business growth initiatives:
- Principle 1: Vision drives Strategy, Strategy drives Structure, and Structure drives Day to Day Operations.
- Principle 2: A clear measurable Vision and an honest Voice of the Customer (VOC) is critical for determining the business and technical requirements needed for success.
- Principle 3: Moving from a point technology offering to sustained value creation requires experience and expertise in technology, strategy, and scalability.